Miami nightlife is one of the best ways to enjoy good music and groove to the beats of different music genre. Many of the clubs and bars are located near the beach or popular landmarks of the city, so you enjoy the view and enjoy yourselves.
Travelling Around South Beach
South Beach is one of the most happening places in Miami. Here is where you might get to see some of the Hollywood celebrities partying, of course in the VIP lounges. If you are staying in South Beach, commuting to the best nightclubs here should not be a problem.
You can either hire cab services to take you club hopping. If you like walking, you can scout the area on foot and check out what the place has to offer. Ensure that you have cash on you as many of the places like you to pay in cash, rather than plastic money.
If you are in Downtown, then you can check out E11even Miami which is on the NE 11th Street Miami. You can check their website for the E11EVEN Miami Club menu to check out the mouth watering snacks and food they serve.
If you are looking for a door to door service, then you can opt for the South Beach nightclub Shuttle that operates for free. The shuttle will pick you up from the hotel and then drop you to the nightclub of your choice.
Other popular places that you might enjoy the nightlife of Miami would be Washington Avenue and Ocean Drive. These places have some god nightclubs that serve fresh seafood and lip-smacking delicacies that are sure to bring you delight.
Etiquettes to Follow at the Nightclubs
No matter which nightclubs you visit, there are certain etiquettes that you need to follow:
- Make reservations in advance
- You can even opt for bottle service to avoid long lines at the clubs
- Be polite and courteous with the staff
- Be early so that you can visit the other nightclubs as well
- Ensure that you have partner to tag along with you
- Dress appropriately. Not too loud to grab unwanted attention
- If there is a huge crowd at the entrance, force your way to the door rather than waiting for the crowd to pass
- If you are alone, ensure that you allure confidence to attract the right attention
- Avoid staring at people
Do your homework when it comes to bars and nightclubs in Miami. There may be fees such as cover-up charges that you need to pay to enter the club.